Friday, September 11, 2009

All Smiles ...Cheese

I am in a good mood today. Damn, I am in a GREAT Fucking mood today. I feel like I have that goofy good sex smirk on my face. Can you tell? Do you want to know why?

Well I didn’t get any good sex exactly...I was more like good mind sex. I had my mind blown last night. And let me tell you, our conversation got so deep, so passionate, so everything that I have been missing for so damn long that having a physical orgasm would have only come second to this emotional orgasm I experienced.

If you are wondering if this was with someone other than my SO, the answer is yes.

(...V...)

2 comments:

  1. WHOA!!! Honey..You have got to tell more details...Let's go...Spill it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise. More is to come as soon as I am able to put all of these feelings into nice little packages and arrange them into meaningful words.

    ReplyDelete