Thursday, September 10, 2009

Confessions (Part V): Showtime!

flashing lights Pictures, Images and Photos
Good day Honey bunches of oats!
So r u ready for more of Sasha's confessions? Lets do it!

Its now the day of the big show & I'm extremely nervous! I cut bck on talkin to Hazel G big time afta that intense moment in my car & learning that he not only has a girlfriend but a fiance!
In fact I told him I had to stop talkin to him b/c it wasn't fair to his fiance or myself. Even though he insisted that the relationship was real bad between the 2 & that the only reason he stayed w/her was for the sake of his child, it still wasn't right. And excuses r excuses in Sasha's world. SO for a few days he texted & called me but I would simply ignore them, hard as it was.
But I eventually broke my silent treatment & explained y I was avoiding him. He told me he got engaged several yrs ago when he was younger but they never made any official wedding plans b/c the relationship grew bad...they constantly had problems, and he was having 2nd thoughts about it.
Ever since we stopped talking, he tells me he hasn't been able to sleep, think or work clearly ...he couldn't even focus in the studio w/ his production company since I cut him off. He said that he must see me after the show at least 1 last time to discuss things in person. I agreed...not realizing that this last encounter would be the most memorable experience between us as you'll later discover...

Showtime? Pictures, Images and Photos


Showtime:
So its almost time to hit the stage & I am nervous as hell but excited at the same time! It's stormin real bad outside & everyone frm the paparazzi, camera crews, fans, artists, and performers r all going crazy in an attempt to get their shine on @ the red carpet.
SO it was almost time for my 1st number & I happen to see Hazel G & his fiance sittin out in the audience.
"Oh God, how can I perform when he and his girlfriend r sitting rt out front!" I thought.
I feel sick to my stomach now. But too late...the curtains going up, lights flashing, music has cued...time to forget about everything else & work my magic on stage. After all, every true performer knows that no matter what...the show must go on.
SO I hit the stage for my 1st scene and rocked it! I then hurry back to change in preparation for my next scene when I noticed Hazel G is now no where in the audience. I see his girl but he's disappeared...hmmm "oh well" I thought. We continue on with the show....

Meanwhile my biggest scene of the show is coming up next, so I take my position backstage....still no sign of Hazel G. As the music cued, me and the other dancers lit up the stage, I mean truly killed it! I had 1 solo spot which I freaked!
I dint think about anything else...it was just me and the music. Ms. fiance stared at me intently as I moved but she was still sitting solo. Meanwhile the crowd went wild as I danced my solo! It was a truly gratifying moment!


After everything was over, I felt so much better! I dnt know what happened to Hazel G but at that point, I didnt care! Hell I had gone thru enough unnecessary emotional roller coasters with this dude. It was time to suit up for the after party! Haaayyyyyy!
So I change clothes along with a few other girls & we hit the afta party. When I entered the club rm, there were so many producers, artists, and directors approaching me asking for my contact number so that we can collaborate on future projects. I was so thankful for such an opportunity.
As I'm talking to 1 of the producers, I notice Hazel G enter the party still solo.
He glances over at me, sees me talking to this guy
&walks away. Hmmm...guess he has to keep a low profile 4 the public. I can dig it. Whatever.
So after dancing to a few songs & minglin a bit more, I feel my phone vibrate. Its Hazel G.
He tells me he snuck into the WESTIN hotel across the street & used the bathroom just to sneak on his phone and call me. (He a trip) So I discreetly exited the rm so I can hit Hazel G bck in private after trying my damnest to play it off to get rid of the people who were on my bck wanting me 2 stay. It was like a James Bond Double 0-7 Mission Impossible task!
But finally I exited the party and proceeded to check into my hotel rm for the night.
As soon as I reach the rm, my phone rattles again...Hazel G.

"You kno u was looking real sexy out there tonight" the msg read
"Thanks. Didn't know u saw me..U disappeared @ 1 point" I typed bck.
"Yea I had to get up. U was gettin me so hard @ 1 point while I was sittin next to shorty. I didn't feel like arguing w/her so I got up to go get myself together "
"Plus I had to check on sum things
bckstage" he wrote. "But whatchu bout 2 do now?"
"Check in my rm" I reply..
" O yea...So whatchu gon do in that rm?" he replies.
"What would u like for me 2 do in this rm?"I hit bck.
"Funny u should ask...Im bout 2 show you..." he states.
And then I heard the knock @ my door....

1 comment:

  1. Sasha..Girl you and this holding back...Let it loose honey..stop teasin us now!!!! Uggghhhh...ttfn

    ReplyDelete