Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to School...UGH..is it really this hard??

OKAY HONEY, Sorry I been away..I had a BIRTHDAY this week So I was TOTALLY focused on Having a GREAT TIME!! (which I did the whole weekend)...


So now that I'm back.....Let's chat!

I have recently decided that I wanna go back to school right.,,so Okay Honey..I have filled out the app, and spoke with the admissions people..Now I gotta fill out the Fafsa form (financial aid for those who ain't know)....Did that.....then I got "RANDOMLY" selected to have my income verified (Bullshit)..SO I had to fax over ALLLLLLL my Income tax return papers from last year..Then I had to refax something cause it didn't go through.....I mean DAMN..How much stuff do you need!!!

SO after I finally got approved for Financial Aid, and I got my award letter....THEN I had to fill out 5 more forms online..and take a Financial Aid Loan test..in order to get approved..I have neva heard of such...IS this for REAL????....I was like GEEEEEEZZZZ...Has classes already started and is this my first assignment..Am I Gonna get a grade???

Okay Honey..so I filled everything out...after this whole 4 day process was over (which included my birthday) I got my Acceptance email into the school..YES I am just getting my acceptance into the school...SO I'm ready to get my class schedule and get started...NOT!!!!!!!!!! Now, I have to take placement tests for English and Math...WHAT THE HELL??? I took all this before in school..this is not my first time in college....can you please tell me why I have to do this crap again?

I'm just like WHAT DOES iT Take Nowadays to get into college?..Does the class start before you get a schedule cause I felt like I was already in class tryna complete my first assignments...Damn!!

So I got my transcripts faxed over to show I have been in school before..already taken this stuff...Now I'm just waiting to see if I still need to take some placement tests...Let's hope I don't cause me and MATH just don't work well together....(unless I'm counting my dollars...HOLLA....lol) Well wish me luck.....YAY!!

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment