Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sorry for the Hiatus. I have been at a pity party for myself lately. I’m sooo over it now so don’t worry.

Lately my life has been very monotonous. Just plain boring. It has come to the point where I am literally craving some drama. Something! I mean yeah, I have the normal spats with my Significant Other (SO), but after 5 years we discuss/argue about the same ‘ole Shit. Who pays what. How much the other spends. What you don’t do at the house. Your mommas attitude. Why our son is soo spoiled. Who ate all of the left overs, drank the last of the half of bottle of wine that I was planning to down after work, and smoked all the Green Good (I mean u couldn’t even leave me a lil roach?). Damn.

So yeah, small arguments, big arguments; we have had them all and they don’t change a bit. I sometimes feel that my SO purposefully picks these fights with me. I’m at the point where I sometimes completely ignore SO’s spiteful comments. It’s at those times where I’m thinking ‘What is the Fucking point?’

I’m slowly realizing that there is none. I’m starting to drift away. I wonder if SO notices. I wonder if SO secretly feels the same way. I wonder if I do drift, just a little, will I be able to turn back. Will my SO still be there?

So many questions. Very few answers. But one thing is for sure. This ship is about to set sail.

(…V…)

No comments:

Post a Comment