Sunday, September 13, 2009

What You Do in the Dark...Eventually Comes To Light

Candle Pictures, Images and PhotosThis phrase is so true in every sense of its purposeful meaning.
This is a somber day for me honey bunches. Y?
Well I have to fast forward a bit of Sasha's Confessions to explain.
2day Hazel G and I have been discovered. Our Secret Love is now out in the open.
WHO discovered us? If you guess Ms. Fiance...you guessed correct!
It all started yesterday as I traveled out of town for a recording session. Since the studio is located nearby Hazel G's hometown, he asked if I could meet with him before heading back home.
I agreed but this encounter was not sexual at all guys. In fact me and Hazel G has gone through a lot 2gether in such a short period of time that we became more than lovers...we were best friends. We shared so many experiences 2gether that we would talk 4 hours & all those who really know me, know that I am
NOT a phone person. But He is the only one I would talk to for long periods of time via phone.
n-e-way, I ended up cutting him off again as you'll later learn which tore Hazel G up inside again. He even revealed his dilemma to his father when seeking advice on how to cope with his loss. SO he wanted to talk to me in person once more. During this talk he expressed how he wants to be with me but needs time to sort things out at home. His son is his WORLD and if he ends the relationship, miss fiance would keep him from seeing his son. This was the big reason y he hasn't packed his things and left her yet...because of his child.
So I decided I would give him time to clear his mind...work through the situation after praying on it, and if its truly meant to be, I would wait for him...You can already tell that yes I have fallen in Love with him as well...
Anyway, today I awaken to a text message from Hazel G, stating that his lady hacked into his computer last nite using his passcode & discovered all the emails he sent me.
Computer Pictures, Images and Photos

She saw the love poems, the songs he wrote
about me...even pics of himself that he sent me. They got into a huge argument & he is texting me now saying he is on his way back to his hometown in Baltimore....
I feel so awful. He tells me not to worry b/c it was bound to happen anyway but I really feel guiltily for being the center of his affection which led to this fiasco. I pray that everything works out for him but I am also afraid of where this path will now take us. I don't think I can forgive myself if I am the blame for ruining his happy home despite how
UNHAPPY
it really was.
He's calling me now to try to calm me down but its hard when your mind is consumed with so much guilt and your heart is compressed with so much love for the same person.
IDK. Hazel G always told me that everything happens for a reason.... Well I'm a little curious & nervous to find out what that reason really is...

(V & J if my mood is a bit dwn 2mar @ work...u'll knw y...)

1 comment:

  1. Aww..Honey..Don't feel bad gurl! I can understand, but just remember he put himself in this situation. You can't control a man's free will..and he chose to pursue you and take the risks he did with his homelife..I feel you w/the guilt gurl, but dont let it consume you. it takes 2!!!! Release it...

    ReplyDelete