Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sasha's Confessions...Cont'd

087 Pictures, Images and Photos


Hey Honey Bunches!

I know its been a bit since I last commented on my secret love life but haven't been feeling too well lately. But without further ado, here's the rest of Sasha's Confessions...

...So it turns out the headlights was just from a car who made a wrong turn....they simply popped a U-Turn and headed in the opposite direction. Whew! That was close!
But that didn't stop Hazel G...oh no! Homeboy was not finished with me just yet!
All I can remember next is being flipped on my back, pants now completely off and seeing Hazel G's face buried completely between my legs. Now normally I don't even expect to get my kitty licked b/c lets just say...well I've had bad/painful experiences in that department. But if I knew it could feel like this, Lord knows I woulda took auditions to get it done rt! lol
I mean this man did things with his tongue and licked areas on my body I swear may be outlawed in sum countries! He had no fear whatsoever!
His thick warm tongue massaged my entire pearl, secondary lips and even ventured on down bck to the nether regions...wow! (forgive me if this is too graphic...I like my readers to have a visual perception)
OMG! He was really turning me out! I grew so wet & dizzy frm all of the activity that I didn't even notice when he slid rt bck inside me. All I can say after that was...if people happened to walk by, they got an eyefull, cuz my truck was doing the rock away big time!
Good thing my windows were tinted and fogged, but the way homeboy was scooping me up and twisting my lil ass body (Im very petite for my age), I am sure someone caught a glimpse of my foot hitting the window or a shot of his hands smacking up against the glass here & there! I mean we were REALLY gettin it IN! But something told me to stop. Yall know what it is. That harsh reality set in from a guilty conscience and I suddenly JUMPED UP!

I know what you're thinkin:
Y stop afta going that far? Maybe you're rt, but thats how crazy my mind was while being in the heat of the moment. I can still refrain from continuing even afta Ive gone a certain level. Not to mention that a whole hour had passed in the midst of our activities & I did have to get home before it was too late. So I stopped him grabbed our clothes and kissed him goodnight. Before I pulled off he stops my car, motioning for me to roll dwn my window. And then he said it. The words I feared would come out:
" I want you to have a safe trip home, be sure to call me. Have a great night and ....and...I Love You"
I was actually speechless...I pulled off afraid to look into those mesmerizing eyes...




Okay guys, remember in my earlier post when Hazel G and I were spotted by our director that 1st night we met? Well Ms. Boss Lady never mentioned the encounter but she did happen to throw a lil salt in the game as a msg for me to bck away. At least that's how I took it. See boss lady ended up using me as 1 of the choreographers to teach the other dancers routine for 1 of our big scenes of the show! So she took me under her wing (sorta speak) & arranged for me to stay the entire weekend instead of driving bck home afta rehearsal. She wanted me to teach as many girls as possible including doing 1 on 1 workshops...basically she had me doing HER job b/c she was HIRED as the official choreographer of the show but waited till the LAST MINUTE to create material. Now she has me filling this position!

Anyway 1 day before rehearsal, Boss Lady & I met for lunch. She starts gossiping about all of the different artists and certain models & dancers who were groupies & went on & on about how she doesn't trust them around her man, etc. I mean she really was putting people business out there like it was nothing! The sad part about it is these people looked up to Boss Lady and confided in her. She was ur typical fake PLASTIC.
Then the convo centered on Hazel G. No one bought his name up but her!
She tells me he's engaged and about to be married soon so he isn't thinkin bout no other female..."He knows better" as she states.
Now I knew he had a girl but I didn't kno he had a fiance! Engaged!
With this piece of knowledge I sent Hazel G a text msg confronting him and let him know that I could no longer talk to him EVEN AS A FRIEND! I was literally hurt. I knew we couldn't be together but I guess somewhere dwn the line feelings started to grow on my end as well. Oh well I'll just have to erase him frm memory..shut him out completely...deny his existence
(I can be cold when I cut sum1 off)

Hazel G kept calling and texting all during dance rehearsal but I ignored him. He wanted to talk to me bt I wnt having it!
I was furious!
In my mind, that was the end of me and Hazel G....

No comments:

Post a Comment