Sunday, September 6, 2009

Customer Service Part II

Oh yea I forgot to tell yall bout another cust. service situation I experienced that same day..Me being the customer this time. Ok I promise to keep it short...yall know I like to write a lot but this will be brief.
Okay SO Im trying to pay my Comcast bill...for those who have had this service, yall know how ghetto and unprofessional they service reps be.
SO my bill is like sky rocket high cuz I haven't paid on it in a min. Not gon tell yall how much it was but it was over $400. (yea I kno Im terrible but shit times be rough at times!)
So the lady pulls up my account after 30 min of searching She sees the balance and says..."OOOH WOW, yea you need to pay on this ASAP
!"
First off...that was way unprofessional to comment on a customer's high balance. You dont know what the fuk they may be going thru and HELLO, thats why Im calling your fat ass now...to make a payment.
I know she was fat cuz the bitch just had one of those fat sounding voices...
(Yall know how people just sound fat? Like they got 2 cheeseburgers stuffed in dey cheeks but trying to talk at the same time. And they be breathing all hard like dey belly jiggle when they laugh & talk? Yea she had 1 of those voices...)
fat lady Pictures, Images and Photos (Betcha this lady got a fat sounding voice 2)


Anyway so I inform her I wanted to pay the bill online but Im trying to access my account online and need my passcode reset....this bitch gon cut me off and say,
"WELL....you cant be online now b/c your internet service is disconnected!"
Ummm excuse me "BITCH DID I SAY I WAS ON THE COMPUTER AT HOME?!!!" I was actually in another area using my laptop BUT why r u all in my business ANYWAY when all I asked your ass to do was to access my account so that I can pay my bill!
Then she starts small talking (to stall while she process my info) saying how she left her glasses at home so she cant see a thing on the computer which is y it was taking like 30 min just for her to find my account. She goes on & on about how her day is crazy, she hasn't eaten lunch YET and how her eyes hurt from straining to see...blah blah blah.
Bitch I dnt care! And you dont need to be working if you cnt see shit! Waistin peoples time cuz your azz blind!
Damn this bitch was just waaaaaay unprofessional!
When she said "WELLL you cant BE online...", I shoulda said...WELLL....BITCH you cant BE hungry cuz it sound like you ass has already eaten
lunch, brunch, dinner and mad snacks to munch...But see I wouldve been wrong for that...
Just goes to show you cnt judge people by what you think you know!
And they call it Customer Service? HA!
After experiencing this chick I didnt feel bad at all for how I treated that last dude in my earlier post...It is what it is...

Catch ya l8tr honey bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment