Thursday, September 17, 2009

Out with the OLD... In with the NEW...

SUP honies!

Yeah I have been MIA for a bit but I'm back.
Last time you heard from me you discovered that Hazel G and I were caught out. Well he''s still in his hometown right now talking things over with his parents and just clearing his head...but through it all we have still been keeping in touch. I even saw him 1 night unexpectantly after work before he left for Baltimore...long story.
When everything happend, I ended up having a mild mental breakdown. I was emotionally depressed. Mentally empty. My heart ached. I wasnt able to eat or sleep much...it really tore me up. Hazel helped lift my spirits basically begging me to believe him when he says nothing is my fault. He said the situation was bound to happen.
So NOW I do feel a lot better about the situation. I've prayed on it...He's been praying on it and basically, we are moving on with our lives. That's right OUR lives.
I'm not sure what to call our relationship yet b/c he's been treating me like I was his girlfriend bck when we first met but now he is actually free! Im not jumping into anything right away...well hell Im already in it 4real...so I guess wht I mean is that I am going to plan my next moves with Hazel G very carefully. Take precaution.
How does he feel about everything? Well He felt the discoverment just helped break him from the bondage with old girl. He seemed to take the official breakup quite well. So...I guess now we are preparing to start a new life...with each other. This is defintley going to be hard starting out but we'll see where the road will take us.
Am I scared? Hell yeah
Am I a little skeptical of everything? Absolutely
Do I trust Him? Surprisingly yes b/c despite everything we've gone through...he has remained by my side and protected my name. He puts me first. He confessed his Love for me to shawty girl and even to his family and loved ones...He is really stepping up to the plate to show me this wasn't a sex thing, this wasn't a lover thing...this was a TRUE LOVE thing as he quotes.
I still feel sorta-kinda guilty to pursue a relationship with this man but then again I don't anymore b/c you can't help how your heart feels. I guess I feel guilty for stealing the heart of another woman's man...AGAIN...not my fault! This wasn't planned.
Well only time will tell where this will lead to. He feels I am his soulmate. Lets see if he is willing to do what it takes to keep my trust...
I must say this must be love (like Jennifer Hudson said... If this isn't Love, tell me what it is.... )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEfgW6i1a8A&feature=PlayList&p=938222E02E243D26&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7

cuz I have never felt OR done anything like this in my life!

QUESTON for the public: Am I wrong if I pursue a relationship with his man?


Love Pictures, Images and Photos



2 comments:

  1. HONEY...I don't think you wrong at all..His relationship was apparently over a looooong time ago..BUT I will say take it EXTREMELY slow, and make sure you keep your eyes open!! Smooches
    ttfn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I certainly will! And I will let you know all the details in the process!

    ReplyDelete