Friday, September 18, 2009

Breaking News: Where is Our Country headed?

Wow!
Afternoon honey bunches...so I just read something truly and UTTERLY DISTURBING!!!!!!!
That's all I'ma say.... well actually let me say more to fill u in:
OK...There's this guy named Rush Limbaugh who has a radio show and he was speaking on a specific topic involving an incident where a Caucasian boy was beaten by two African American students on a school bus. Basically a school fight broke out on the bus 1 day after school.
The police stated that this was not a racially invoked incident but of course Rush Limbaugh being a very conservative, VERY Republican, Jim Crow Minded, Pompest BIGGET thought otherwise.
He feels racism is inborn just as some individuals think homosexuality is inborn. He argues if people can accept homosexuality why not accept racism as well....SMH....
U know the truly disturbing part about this...is that so many people we encounter in our everyday lives secretly have minds like this. I question a lot of people I encounter nowadays...
Click here for the full story including audio clip from his radio show

2 comments:

  1. I saw this clip on a news site a week or so ago and I was incensed! I cannot believe someone with such a twisted way of thinking is actually on television sharing his ignorant views AND there are people actually following him, causing his ratings to soar! People like Rush Limbaugh and his Jim Crow-esk views will ensure that racism never dies.

    As a people we must stay abreast of issues like this to ensure that we're doing our part to stop the hate and spread of racism to the younger generation.

    Love your blog by the way! Please follow me as well!! www.azilleratingbodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts EXACTLY! It is such a sad sight to see how the people of today's society TRULY thinks. And with our new president in office....the mind sets of these people will only get progressively worse!

    btw-thanks!
    I'll be checking yours out next!

    ReplyDelete