Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thanks for covering for me...

Hey Jas and Sash, I just wanted to say thanks for covering for me yesterday.

THANKS!

Just to fill everyone else in, yesterday I was all caught up and out in the open. I called in late for work and my boss and SO was searching for me! I mean seriously. I almost got caught in a few lies. I try hard not to lie in the first damn place(you know that Bitch Karma is crazy), but I sure as hell was not about to get caught up in a situation that I’m not yet ready to explain.

The situation, well let’s just say that it was worth all of yesterdays DRAMA! Now if I can only lay low and keep out of trouble and under the radar. We’ll see how that goes.

In other news…..

Did yall see what Serena Williams told one of the judges at her latest tennis match? She was Gangster. The next person to piss me off will hear

“I swear to God, I'm fucking taking this ball and I'm shoving it down your motha fucking throat."

Click
here to read what happened

I am nominating that as the quote of the year!


(…V…)

No comments:

Post a Comment