Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This CHIC again..Part 2

Okay HONEY...SO I can finish my story now...

So we was having our cookout and stuff in the backyard...When we went inside and began to eat...someone took a look outside and the DAMN cat was in my backyard YET AGAIN!!! This time I went and got the broom...and ran outside swinging..

WELL this chic next door is outside and has the nerve to say "Thats my cat" BITCH I KNOW..You have asked to get it out my yard, you have broken in my gate, and I have seen you outside with this PUSSY before!!! BITCH I KNOW its your cat...

AND FURTHERMORE...IF you stupid ass is standing outside why did you let the cat climb the damn fence into my yard to start with....I don't care thats it your cat..I will KILL IT!!!
(sorry I didn't say all that, I was just venting to you)
What I said to her was..."I know, but YOUR CAT has been going to the bathroom in MY YARD" and I continued to try and smack the cat with my broom...The PUSSY ran up under the fence through a tiny hole by the gate...(that the ladies damn dog has dug).
I go over and cover the hole...with a brick..THIS CHIC gonna say "Thankyou" Like I did her a fucking favor...BITCH kiss my ass and shut the HELL up!!! (Yes, I felt just like that...ya'll know what I done been thru with her)

OKAY HONEY...so the next morning...This CHIC got the nerve to try and apolo-Lie when she see me in the parking lot...CHIC, I am running late for work, and if you meant it you would have said it last night when we was both standing outside...WHATEVER>>>you just trying to say something cause both of us are outside (parked beside each other) and getting in our cars at the same time...CHIC, save your breath...I am OUT!! You are on my damn LIST!!!!

ttfn

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! Homegirl a trip. How old is this chick anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey..she is GROWN...thats how old she is!! TOO DAMN OLD to be acting trifling like she do..lol

    ReplyDelete