Monday, September 14, 2009

Again, this chic....

OKAY HONEY...I don't have any juicy confessions like "V" or "S"...but I wanna yet again talk about my Damn neighbor..


THIS CHIC, has 2 damn dogs and a cat...As I think I discussed previously..Well on Sat morning, I was in my backyard cleaning up (cause my parents were coming to visit) and we are having a cookout on Sunday. Well I noticed the wood chips had been moved around, it looked like small sections missing.. So I went to move them back into the little spaces..I'm thinking one of my kids was outside playing...Anyway..I drag my foot across and shuffle the chips around..As I begin to walk away I feel like I am stepping on something like something is attached to my shoe..SO I get to my patio door and look down under my shoe.................................

THERE IS A THICK ASS PATCH OF CAT SHIT and wood ships ON MY SHOE!!!!



I am furious..Now remember before I told you the lady asked to come get her cat out of my yard, And I also think the lady broke into my gate once before to get her cat so I had to replace my locks, NOW I know why the little PUSSY kept comin in my damn yard in the first place....

SO I immediately take off my shoes and hobble my steaming butt, out the front door and went and knocked on my neighbors door...I know this wench heard me cause her damn dogs were barking and standing in front of the door..SO I banged for about 5 min...in this process..the dogs had stopped barking (obviously she came to the door). But this wench neva opened it...OOOOK For realll...You see me and ignore me...OK!! I got it...

I hobbled my even more enfuriated (sp) ass into the rental office which is only 2 doors down...(still with my funky shoe in my hand) and filed a complaint about the ladies cat..........
How about the rental office didn't even know the wench had a cat...>>>>>HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Got ya WENCH!!!
So while I was at it, (and since she had pissed me off) I told them about how she be having her music loud at night and my kids be trying to sleep for school, I told them how I had to knock on her door before to ask her to turn it down, and I also told them how her dogs be barking all the damn time, and that she is living with another lady (in case they didn't know that )... I mean she do live in a 1 bedroom.

I mean, for real, I ain't no
BUT the lady should have just answered the Damn door and it could have been resolved...WELL she PISSED OFF The wrong Damn neighbor!!!

There's more...but like "V" and "S"..I shall continue later.....
( I want ya'll to wait to read my stuff too..(giggle)...!)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment