Friday, September 4, 2009

Stupid People

OKAY HONEY, Let's talk about just Stupid people..This will be brief, but this is something that I encountered while on my lunch break a few moments ago...

In SUBWAY, why this lady and her elderly mother was in line in front of me..They had already ordered 5 salads that the Subway person was working on. OKAY cool...but ummmm this takes like 30 mins, cause neither one of them can decide what THE HELL they want on the damn salads..Everything the lady asked do they want they say no..then 2 seconds later say Yeah go ahead and put that on there...UGGGGHHHHH!!! Make up ya damn mind...I AM ON BREAK HERE!!!!

Okay Honey, then after all this goes down my Sandwich is done and sitting at the register, but of course these 2 STUPID woman are still there trying to pay for their food cause they bought the damn store...and chips and sodas toooo...The daughter says "you pay for these and let me go get something for Dad"..and walks back to the beginning of the line and orders a sub..MIND YOU the entire time she is ordering she is talking from where she is to her Mom standing at the register asking "what to put on the sub" which ultimately confuses and slows the lady down trying to get her money out and pay cause after all she is elderly!!!!..OKAY HONEY, WHY THE HELL didn't your Mom just get the sandwich since you HAD NO CLUE what your dad wanted on it from the get go?..AND WHY THE HELL, didn't ya'll think about getting him a sandwich when you was ordering ALLLL them DAMN salads for everybody in your family and 3rd cousins too?...Ya'll are holding up the DAMN Line, I AM ON MY DAMN BREAK!!! (and I know you see my name badge on me..so you know I'm on break)





ONE LAST issue for today this one is with SUBWAY.itself...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get people to work the register than can READ, SPEAK, and COMMUNICATE in ENGLISH!!!! This man is asking another lady every second what do I push to ring this up...then he mumbles something to you about chips and drink and puts his hand out....WHAT THE HELL?? Are you asking for money or do you want my hand in marriage.....I don't know what you just said!!!!
UGHHHHHH

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. OKAY HONEY, so it wasn't as Brief as I thought...my badd...Had more to say than I intended!! LOL, and I felt just like that about it...LOL

    ttfn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny I like your blog don't forget to follow me

    ReplyDelete