Monday, August 31, 2009

I have recently come to the conclusion that I am seriously depressed. I’m a Pisces and I am used to my moodiness and most people that are around me have adapted to that. Right now I am in a complete downturn. I can barely get up in the morning for classes or work. My money isn’t right and I feel that I have so many people and other things that need to be taken care of that I will never be able to get myself straight. I feel that my child isn’t happy with me because I am never around due to work and school. And when I am around its dinner, bath, book, and bed time. I want more for him and I want him to happy, secure, and confident. Marriage is a Bitch when you feel that you are not enough for your significant other and that they fall short of meeting your needs as well. It’s even worse when you have a desire for something/someone more and it’s so close but you don’t dare reach out for it.

AAAHHHH!!!

I am just sooo frustrated. I honestly don’t see the light at the end of this tunnel.


(...V...)

2 comments:

  1. OKAY HONEY!!! I know it may seem grim, and dark but I want you to know that GOD doesn't put more on us than we can bear! Even thou you can't see the light its still there, because the GOOD thing about every TUNNEL is that there is an entrance and an exit..So you just keep pushing forward and you WILL find the light thats on the other side....ttfn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss V...take a glimpse of urself. You have accomplished so much at a young age. You have a college education, devoted husband, beautiful child and your own car, own home, own income; very independent...most people in our age frame does not have their lives figured out. Don't let the stresses of today's society bring your spirits down girl!

    ReplyDelete