Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Confessions Part IV:Its Getting Hot in Here!


....Next Day:

I couldn't shake that kiss the whole way back home. I tried to refrain from getting so caught up in the moment...after all, he is a taken man. Its best if I just try to forget about him. Yea that's the best remedy for me: Erase Hazel G out of memory.
Meanwhile after another long trying week at my unfulfilled job, it was now time to yet again, hit the road for rehearsal. Rehearsal usually started promptly at 6pm and ended around 8 or 9pm. That was usually the time when Hazel G and I met up before I went back home but that cannot happen tonight...nu-uh! No way!
Yea rt! I knew that my ass was in trouble as soon as Hazel G and his partners came to the rehearsal to preview the dancer's choreography.
"Damn why did he have to see me! Maybe if I hurry to my car after rehearsal, things will be ok. Maybe since we're in public he won't try to make a move at all" I thought. Well my ass thought wrong! B/C soon after I got in my car, my phone rang. Hazel G.
" Where you at ma?"
"On my way home"
"Don't go yet...I got something for you....meet me somewhere ."
"Here we go again", I thought
So I bust a U-Turn and head back to our secluded private spot. This man is making me act so out of the ordinary...Lord help me!
So Hazel G is walking looking so good in a fresh white beata..muscles shining through his chest, nice fitted denim jeans and a matching blue denim fitted cap... He sees my car and waits for me to pull up...I see him standing there with a big ass grin on his face like he just won the lotto or something.
He gets in the passenger side of my truck.

"Ok Hazel, so what is it that you wanna show me?"
He reaches in his bag and pulls out a magazine...the first issue he and his company published with pictures of him all in it. Damn he looked so fine.
Then he pulls out a notebook with a few songs he wrote about me, 1 of which he is in the process of recording with one of his artists.
"You know I wrote this song that night after we kissed. I'ma have my boy sing it and we gon do a video for it too. They all wanted to knw who inspired me for the track cuz its so detailed. Little do they know, you were my inspiration. This track is completely about you."
Damn, I thought. No this boy did not write an entire song that will be published, about me. What if his girl hears it and pays close attention to the lyrics of the song? What will she think? Well maybe she'll somehow think it relates to her...
In the midst of me thinking all these conflicting thoughts, Hazel G pulls me closer to him again, and kisses me. I am melting in his arms. I feel so weak which is what his kisses always do to me.
I then pull away and look out the window. He senses something is wrong and tells me he has something to tell me.
I ask what it is but he says he is afraid to reveal it to me. He doesn't know how to say it. I hope its not what I think it is...
"All I know is that I've been falling for you since the day I met you...since our 1st initial conversation." "You are so amazing. I can't stop thinking about you all day long, non stop u r always on my mind"
"Your touch
(& w/this he brushes his hands across my chest and caresses my breasts)
"Your scent" (& w/this he kisses my neck and runs his nose and tongue up and down my shoulder blades, nape, ear lobe)
"Your taste" (& w/this he turns my face to match his and licks my lips with his tongue)
With this we both became swept into an ocean of French kisses. Our tongues danced around in each other's mouths swimming in a sea of erotic bliss. A river of ecstasy.
Damn I am soaking wet at this point. I can feel the moisture seeping through my red sweats!
Wetness beginning to Trickle dwn my leg...

Side bar:
I've always thought I had a medical problem growing into womanhood, b/c for no apparent reason, I would always stay wet.I didn't even have to be aroused. For some odd reason I would always have some form of moisture dwn there at sum point of the day. SO now when I do get turned on, that amount of moisture amplifies over 100xs!
So being aorund Hazel G was pretty much like Niagara Falls dwn there!
Anyway as we kissed, Hazel G's hands explored every inch of my body. He gently massaged my breasts (which r extra sensitive and my spot!) running his fingertips over my nipples each time making them harder and harder poking through my black tank top. Then his hands slowly move down my waist caressing the small arch in my back which he loves. Then he moves lower down over each thigh massaging them in the best fashion that is simply unexplainable.
He moves in lower...and lower...Oh no, please don't touch me there! I thought.
But he keeps on going and soon slips his hands in between my legs and thighs caressing the soft pearl every man seems to love on a woman.
"Damn girl, you soaking down there and I haven't even done anything to you yet! he laughs.
"No Hazel, we can't...we gotta stop...please" I whine. Not meaning a damn thing of what I'm saying.
Without saying anything Hazel hops into the back seat of my truck and pulls me with him. He's so damn strong!
Then he places me on his lap and continues kissing me, while I grind on him in the process. I can't help it. This man takes me to a place where all my guards come down. My hips rock back and forth feeling how hard he was and oh how BIG! OMG I did not know he was packing this much meat!
We get lost in all the touching, groping, caressing and kissing that I didn't even feel him slide my sweats my down or even hear him unzip his pants to reveal the massive bulge ready to dig in my sweet spot. It wasn't until I felt him slide my black lace thongs to the side that I jumped up!
"What r u doing Hazel, we cannot do this!"
"I know, you're right but I can't help myself. You turn me on so much and I feel so connected to you. I just gotta have you"
"Hazel we- we ca- can't," I try to mumble but its too late. He sticks his tongue back in my mouth to shut me up and grabs my little waist back down on him...all the way down on him."No we can't do this . It's not right . We gotta stop, we gotta stop, I'm thinking. But no words are able to escape my mouth. Only soft moans of pleasure and ecstasy as I feel the tip of the head of his hard ass dick make its way entering my throbbing hot wet spot. I try to get up but he thrusts himself upward sliding all the way into me while holding my arms down. Now I know I'm small but honey lemme tell you, this man filled me up completely!
I could feel him in my stomach!
Guess this is what the term pleasurable pain means...
Suddenly we see headlights approaching our direction. Oh shit, not again!
He throws me off his lap with the quickness and we both duck, crouching low in the backseat. (I'm mad he threw my lil ass like a rag doll...homeboy is quick! )

"Hazel maybe this is a sign for us to stop, we can't continue doing this. We've already gone too far as it is" I exclaim
"Girl please, after getting a good sample of you, I'm no where near done with you yet..."
he says.
I gotta take a pause from my story guys,
Gorgeous is hitting me up now...

2 comments:

  1. WHAT??????????????? Ok Honey...Sasha you are holding out info girl!!! And I am a little confused..Is Gorgeous and Hazel G the same person???

    ReplyDelete