Monday, August 31, 2009

Confessions Part II (The Meeting)

do you believe in love at 1st sight Pictures, Images and Photos

So honey bunches, you’ve recently discovered that I have a secret love life…
Well what I didn’t tell you was that before meeting Gorgeous, I made a vow to remain celibate until God bought the right man who is truly designed for me in my path. And for several months I kept my pledge of celibacy waiting for the man God ordained for me. I remained alone, ignoring past guys’ calls and text msgs of wanting to get back with me and make things rt. I chose to stay single and wait on the man God had in store for me. Was it hard…hell yea! I have a very high sex drive and holding out is not easy, but I did. I was not giving up the goods until Mr. Right came along…and that’s when I met him...

We met during my 1st show at this club way out in the boondocks somewhere. It was mad late and dark as hell with no streetlights…only lights seen was from the headlamps of our cars.
SO Gorgeous and his partner accompanied me and the other dancer I was performing with that night. They served as sort of like our body guards, watching over us until it was time to hit the stage. During our wait period, we all got to know each other, sharing our backgrounds, who we were, age, where we’re from, etc…you know the small talk… but after the show me and…hmm I forgot to name our sexy new friend….let’s call him Hazel G. So me and Hazel G talked got better acquainted after the performance. We seemed to have more of a connection…we faced similar hardships growing up, we both grew up in the ghetto, low income families, both love and have a huge passion for music, even have similar tastes in foods, and TV shows we watched, and our views and perceptions on the people of today’s society especially in our ethnic community, were very alike. We both have similar goals, are advocates of change, wanting to use our success to give back to the poverty ridden communities such as the ones we grew up in, etc….so in a nutshell we sort of fell for each other from the initial conversation.
Problem is: He confessed that he does have a situation with a long time girlfriend in which he has a 1 yr old son by. He expressed how sometimes he doesn’t know what his status is b/c things between the 2 haven’t been right for a while. “Mane we stay beefing” as he exclaimed. “If you say so…” I said which is always the line I use when I’m skeptical of something someone tells me. I have major trust issues as you’ll later learn.
I gotta give it to the brotha tho; he is the first guy to keep it absolutely 100 w/me.
However, knowing his status whether they beefing or not, I don’t give a damn, he’s still taken! And Sasha dnt share w/nobody! I refuse to be played like that!
Only solution: I had to fall back and not take things any further other than friendship (if even that) as I told him. He says he definitely wants to keep in touch with me. He liked the good head I had on my shoulders at such a young age and never met anyone so compatible to him ….yea yea yea... I decided okay we can exchange numbers at least and stay friends but nothing more.
BUT and this but is a BIGGIE….it was against the rules for the artists/producers and the model/dancer participants of the show to communicate w/ each other outside of business. So if the director finds out about our secret talk and exchange of contact info, I could be cut from this show and all future shows. We had to keep our friendship on the low Big Time!
Meanwhile… after my performance in the boondocks, Hazel G helped take my bags to the car. The director had gone to the store to grab a few things and was gone for a while.
So we stood by my car in the darkness talking for what seemed like hours. Suddenly… We see the high beam lights of the director’s Dark Mercedes C class shining directly in our direction!
flashing headlights r32 Pictures, Images and Photos
Shit we’ve been spotted!

2 comments:

  1. Girlllll, I feel like I'm reading a book...Where is the next chapter..OKAY HONEY??? ttfn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its coming...stay tuned girl! I've been dying to get all of this off my chest!

    ReplyDelete