Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Neighbors

OKAY HONEY, lets talk about the people who live next door to you. I live in a townhouse and the chic that lives next door is a real sometimey bisexual wench..I don't want ya'll to think I bad mouth everybody (cause I don't) but I do speak the truth. She use to be gettin it in with a bunch of dudes, and now all of a sudden there is this one chic that lives there with her in a 1bedrm. Does that not sound funny?? I haven't seen any more guys over since, only a few other girls in and out, but NO MORE DUDES...makes you say HMMMMMMM. Now that you have a background lets get into the juicy stuff..OKAY HONEY, so this chic one day approaches me outside in the parking lot talking about "Can you keep the Noise down, I can hear you" SO I am like "what noise, we don't have the TV loud", She goes on to say " No, I mean I can HEAR you having SEX".....So HONEY, my mouth dropped!! First of all I can't believe she even approached me to say that, secondly sounds like you are a HATER cause Im getting it in and its that GOOD that its that LOUD!!! So I simply replied to her.." Sorry, but we shall see"!! LMAO..

Okay so the next encounter she is all nice and stuff letting me pet on her little dog (1 of 2 dogs), and moving him out the way cause she was walking him out back..(without a leash) and I was trying to take out my trash!!
More recently she comes knocking on my door on a Sunday morning, informing me that her CaT has jumped over the fence into my yard, and asked if she can get in the back to get him..SO I said "Sure I'll go open the gate"..She comes in gets her cat and bounces...(2 dogs and a cat, yea a regular pet store)

which leads me to this post......................

YESTERDAY, I come home from work and noticed that my back gate lock was hanging, and the brick that is usually blocking the gate door was pushed back. SIMULTANEOUSLY, I noticed the chic next doors cat jumping back over the fence into her yard from my yard.. (R u thinking what I'm thinking?)

OKAY HONEY, so none of the stuff in my backyard was taken, to include my daughters bike, or our grill...OBVIOUSLY whomever (clearing my throat) broke in was just coming to get what they needed...(clearing my throat again).
SOOOOO I called the rental office and reported her cat jumpin in my yard, and I called the police and filed a report. I don't think the chic is even paying a pet deposit, so I hope the rental office digs into dat ass...I even went to Lowe's and got me 2 more locks for my gate..I liked to see whomever (clearing my throat) come try to get back in my fence now.....And if I see my Neighbor in the parking lot, I got some approaching of my own to do to her!!!!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment