Monday, August 31, 2009

Confessions by Sasha

Lips Pictures, Images and Photos
Hey Honey Bunches!
Okay so today I wanted to switch things up a bit and reveal a personal secret of mine.
If you’ve read some of VSJ’s earlier posts you will notice that most of our subjects relate to our experiences being a fly on the wall in the corporate world…at our jobs. But remember, we are also going to share some other topics that relate to our personal lives, and lemme tell you, there’s been something weighing very heavy on my heart lately….something not even my girls V and J know about. But I figured I might as well let it off my chest here you know? So here goes…You are now entering the Pandora’s Box of Sasha’s Confessions:
The confession:
I’m involved with an engaged man who recently revealed he’s fallen in Love with me.….

Now before you start to judge, I must take you bck to our initial first encounter…bck to where it all started. (You do realize there will be multiple parts to Sasha’s Confession dnt you? ;-)

See one thing I haven’t told you guys is that I am an up and coming artist. I do it all, from singing, composing/writing music, fashion design and definitely dance/choreography. Recently I was selected to partake in this huge show being held in my home state which will remain anonymous for now. There were big name music artists and producers from all over in attendance. Well I met one of the main producers of whom is actually running the show. He and his partner are known as the hottest “Superproducers “in the state where I’m from (which I may reveal to you at a later time…we’ll see…) and they established their first annual award show which created a buzz all over the East Coast. He has worked with several artists and collaborated with several producers that have blessed the music industry with some of the hottest hit records I guarantee you listen to in your cars today.
Now I had no idea who this guy was before the show…I had never heard of his group unlike everyone else, b/c with my work schedule I am hardly ever able to tune in to the latest music video or latest song that hit the air waves…in a sense I was out of touch with the music world for a bit. So you can’t say I was a groupie just liking him for his status cuz as I mentioned, I had never heard of the guy up until this show.
But anyway…. after meeting this man, I can truly say he has a heart of Gold…sweet as can be and absolutely gorgeous! Nice thick muscular arms, tight chest, tight body build, light vanilla skin, the most mesmerizing hazel-green eyes that seems to put me in a trance every time I look into them, pretty dark hair that he always kept sharp w/a round- up with waves, sexy thick luscious pink lips, the kind that makes u wanna just suckle on all nite
(His lips remind me of Mel Jackson who played Simuel in the movie Soul Food when he licks em)…just pure sexy!
I could already tell from the moment this man grabbed my arm sending jolts of electricity through my entire body as I excited the stage and how he leaned in close to whisper in my ear (w/ that sexy deep baritone voice) how much he loved watching me do my thang on stage…oh yes honey I could tell from that moment that I was in Trouble Trouble!

3 comments:

  1. uuummm...Juicy. Although I am a lil mad that this is my first time hearing this little tidbit. You know I live through my single people. But I'll forgive if you promise to tell MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry V, Yes I will tell more, PROMISE! After someone posts again I will continue my tale. There is definitely a lot more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scandalous..And I liKE IT!!! LOL ttfn

    ReplyDelete