Thursday, August 27, 2009

**PointLeSS people**

Okay Honey for real..why do you work here again?? You already have a fulltime job, and you only come in here 3 days out of a week. You barely come in here then, and the entire time you are here..You walk around, eat, or sit in your chair blankly staring at the wall..What the Fuck??? The only reason why you are here is because you are the fuckin managers friend, and nobody in this bitch wants to say anything to your stupid ass cause all the others supervisors are tooo damn busy kissing the managers butt to try and speak about you. So you aimlessly get to work whenever you feel like it when the rest of us are here everyday struggling tryna make a few dollars cause they won't increase our damn pay but continue to increase our job duties..You are a waste of this companies money and they could be seperating your measley (sp) little check into my damn pocket..Atleast it will make mine look that much better!! SHIT, Im just tired of stupid pointless people in this damn place...GET OUT!!! ttylfn

OMG, before I Could even post the paragraph above..Here comes the POINTLESS person back in the damn room with a plate of food, crunching and munchin in my damn ear...UGH, WHY ARE YOU HERE???? GET THE FUCK OUT....
TTYLFN

3 comments:

  1. Ok. I know I said it was ok to vent, but damn. He He He that was funny though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I had to get that out...I felt just like dat!!! LOL...ttfn (tatafornow) yes Im chaning my signature..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you J! It's EVEN MORE sad that we have a POINTLES Manager in which we have to take direction from! UGHH!

    ReplyDelete