Friday, August 28, 2009

Last Minute

clock Pictures, Images and Photos

Good evening Honey Bunch followers!

Hey Quick Question:

Don’t you just hate people who wait to the last minute for just about EVERYTHING? How about when it’s on the job involving your supervisor or management team who are supposed to set the example by responding diligently and effectively to complete important tasks at hand. What if they are the main ones waiting to the last minute to do everything???! Well that’s the case here. I mean, damn! Can’t you follow up on a simple question I ask?

Prime Example: If I have a customer who requires immediate assistance that only management can answer, why not delegate that customer to the appropriate hands in a timely manner or at least before the day is out so that they may have a response. Even if you don’t have the answer to that customer’s problem immediately, at least communicate with me so that I MAY BE AWARE. Or hell, at least before an entire Week (yes I said WEEK) has elapsed where by that point the customer is probably pissed off and figured we’ve either forgotten about them or either we’re ignoring them. And also, if you know I am taking the day off and put in my request over a week in advance, do not and I repeat DO NOT call me once I have left the building for the day just because YOU chose to wait till the last damn minute to ask me what day/what time I will be working to make up time missed. I mean Helllooo? Did you not have a whole 8 hour shift/40hr week to ask me that? Now that I am gone for the day do not bother me blowing up my phone to try to reach me to ask a dumb question....sorry…that’s what u get for procrastinating….blonde management (no offence to the actual intelligent blondes out there)…but I tell you boy, sometimes I question the piece of paper that gives certain people in the corporate world a higher rank than us. I mean seriously, let’s be real…like my girl Jas said…whose ass r u really kissing to get the position u have & maintain it. You are way under qualified! Lord! Sorry had to vent for a moment…I’m better now!

Anyone else out there have a tale to tell about underqualified management…or anyone who just loves to wait till the last minute for just about ANYTHING, then please let it out here!

nnfn (nite nite for now;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment