Thursday, August 27, 2009

After Two cups of Coffee...

Coffee is my CRACK! I cant drink just one cup. Oooohhh Nooo. I had to have 2 and I’m thinking about a third. I’m already somewhat ADD and hate to sit down, now add coffee, and complete boredom, and a little ass office with 2 other people. WOW. There is no reason for me to be this awake and just sit at my desk. So I have been thinking…

Well not really thinking (I have too much caffeine in my system to think) more like rambling in my mind. Wait a minute did I mention that Coffee sends me to the bathroom?

I’ll be back…

<...V...>

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you are crazy...That coffee is truly your crack..We tried to ween you off once wit Tea but that didnt work, caught you in the back alley looking for a empty coffee cup trying to lick it dry, like a feen!!! LMBO, JJ (just jokin) girl....ttylfn!

    ReplyDelete