Thursday, August 27, 2009

heart smoke Pictures, Images and Photos
No. It didn't take me that long to use the bathroom. I just had to occupy myself for a while. So back to my Random thoughts.

Sorry...I'm having a super ADD moment. Everytime I go to complete this post I end up doing all kinds of other shit, like...shitting, eating, going to class, blazing, eating, blazing some more, um having the bomb high sex with my significant other (SO), sleeping, going to class again, and working. That was a quick summary of the last 24 or so hours since my last post. I was actually just fussed at by my 2 other counterparts. Sorry guys. You know the smoke has me a little off.

I wonder who in the Hell be telling people that they are cute, sexy, or better than someone else; WHEN THEY ARE NOT!. Who be feeding these people this bullshit? Just boosting people up to the point that they look down on others. I hate nasty ugly people and I'm not talking about their physicical atributes. I mean people with just bad nasty Oras around them.

If you didn't know, that shit is contagious like Swine Flu. This chick in here straight up has H1N1 coughing and sneezing everywhere (not literally). She needs to get that shit checked. like I said it can be contagious, thats why I'm writing this post. To get this shit out of my system.

We will call her inspiration. Don't be fooled, she is not an inspiration to any damn body. There is just something about her, other than her nasty hair and trashy clothes, that I cant put my finger on. Something is just not right with her and I intend to find out what it is. UUUGGGHH

<...V...>

No comments:

Post a Comment